The Art Exhibition is a major fundraiser for the Downlands P&F and we definitely need help from our Downlands Community to run this wonderful event – click through to choose a role and a time (it’s really easy) .
We need lots of help from Saturday 7 September through to Monday 2 October. If you could find a few hours to lend a hand, please click on “SIGN UP TO HELP” below, and Sign-Up. Alternatively, email Debbie Carpenter here with times and the sort of job you would like to do and she will sign you up.
Ways to help:
- Click here and SIGN UP TO HELP
- Purchase tickets to the Gala Opening on 20 September. GALA OPENING TICKETS HERE.
- Promote the Art Exhibition via your social media channels – like us on Facebook and Instagram. Share across your contacts.
- Donate raffle prizes. If you have goods or vouchers that could be donated to the Art Exhibition Multi-draw raffle, that would be fantastic. Just drop them into the office with your business card so we can promote your business.
- Display a poster though out your networks. Click to download or collect one from the office. DOWNLOAD A POSTER HERE
- Tell you friends about the Exhibition.
- Paint a “Project 225”. If you’re arty, perhaps you’d like to donate some 15cm square artworks – you’re very welcome to! You can collect a 15cm square from the Downlands Reception for your artwork and drop the finished artwork back to the College reception by Monday 16 September.
Finally, don’t forget to Sign Up to help. The first slot is PLINTH PAINTING on Saturday 7 September from 9am until 12pm. Wear your painting clothes. Paint and rollers provided. Please let me know if you can join us.