Our Catalogue will be available in a few formats, either and Artist listing with image tiles / an alphabetical list linked to their pages / or as a fully searchable, full catalogue listing. These pages will be available soon.
All works in the Russell Mineral Equipment – Downlands Art Exhibition will be reseved for sale during our September Exhibition 17 – 26 September.
Information for Artists:
New artists or those who did not exhibit in 2019 wereasked to send images of recent work and an artist’s biography/statement to our curator by 1 July. We are no longer seeking new expressions of interest for 2021
All official communication is via email with our Curator (please do not try to correspond through social media as this is not effective).
- Artworks may be submitted for selection with an artists’ bio/CV to the curator via our online portals any time after 1 June till 1 August. Please email the curator if you need more information about using your Artist’s portal – email@example.com
- Limited works will selected by early August and these will be charged a $5 non-refundable entry fee per catalogued item and a commission of 25% upon sale.
- A second selection round, from submitted works, may occur in early August
- Works to be delivered to the college 12-13 September.
- Gala opening 17 September 7pm
- Exhibition close 25 September 4pm
- Sold/unsold artwork collection from the college 26-27 September
All artworks will be hung at the discretion of the curator and exhibition committee. All proceeds go to the College P&F.
Our exhibition has become so popular in recent years that we will be quite selective in 2021 in order to reduce our catalogue numbers from around 1200 down to around 750 maximum.
Please feel free to email the curator at any time to discuss your proposed submissions.
Curator – RME Downlands Art Exhibition
72 Ruthven Street / PO Box 250, Toowoomba 4350
Tel 07 4690 9500